Liebster Award English

14:09:00

Hi guys, finally I'm here to join the Liebster Award. This time there won't be an English/Italian version 'cause I've been nominated twice from an English blogger and from an Italian blogger too and so there will be two different post for both nomination. 
So, I'm really happy for this nomination because this blog means a lot for me and see its growth it's amazing for me. So, firstly THANKS SO MUCH GLAM DIVA LIFESTILE , I'm so happy you choose me!
There are a number of variations on the rules for the Liebster Award but the basic premise is this:

  • Link back to the blogger that nominated you.
  • Answer the questions set by them.
  • Nominate other new blogs in your post.
  • Create your own questions.
  • Notify the nominated blogs once you have published your Liebster post.
My Liebster Q&A

1. Why did you start blogging?It's not easy to answer at this question. One day I just said " ok come on, let's do it, you have all the possibilities to win also this battle ". I remember that I wrote my first " novel " when I was six. I've never stopped. I like writing and I also like discussions about personal opinion, and I though this can be the best way to join my passions. The last reason is that I need to obtain more self confidence and see all the views, the comment, the reader that I'm having is a perfect way!
2. How did you pick your blogs name?
That's funny! My blog's name came from a song that reeeally help me to face an hard period of my life, I was completely alone, no one was able to help me or to understand except for this girl with her voice and her words: Katy Perry - Unstoppable. At the end I've understand that I'm really unstoppable and that I can do everything I want. 
3. Who is your favourite Fashion Designer and why?
I don't have one, I mean I'm really complicated with this kind of stuff and I don't have a favourite, I just buy what I like, I don't care about the rest. 
4. If clothes ‘maketh the man’, what does what you are wearing right now say about you?
I'm naked. AHAHA no I'm joking. I'm wearing a green - petroil dress. What it says about me? Probably that I hate the heat and I love confort, and that although I'm lying on my bed I care about how I look like. 
5. If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
I don't know, I've already met my favourite band but I would like to meet Katy Perry and I would like to live in 18 century, do you know? Enlightenment, libertinism, the most eminent minds in French...
6. What is your most prized possession?
Probably my ring, white gold and three diamonds, my boyfriend gave it to me almost three years ago, he said " this is a promise " and this is still true now. I was forgetting my diamond earrings, a present of my parents.
7. When not blogging, what do you do for fun?
I play at Lady Popular, I chat, read, go out with my fiancé..
8. What are your top three goals in life?
Became a translator, travel all around the world, have a family with my man, not necessarily in that order. 
9. If you were on a desert island, what 3 items would you want with you? (You have water and food).
What a question! Can i choose my boyfriend also if he is not an item? ahaha probably a lot of tampax ( you know, girls problem how can we live without them?.. ahaha ), all kind of clothes ( in order to use it to cover myself during the night ), a deck of card to spend some time having fun alone!
10. What quality do you find most attractive in others?
Loyalty, sincerity, kindness are the most important. 
11. When you were five, what did you want to be when you grew up? Did you do it?
I wanted to became a writer, let me say that I'm working on it ahaha!!
My questions for you: 
  1. Are you in a relationship?
  2. What's your blog about?
  3. Why do you start blogging?
  4. Are you satisfied of your life? What do you do right now?
  5. Do you follow any tv- series? Which one is your favourite?
  6. What is your main goal in life?
  7. Where will you go on holiday?
  8. Which is your worst vice? 
  9. If you can choose a book to live in, which will be? Why?
  10. Do you believe in this kind of tag? Do you think it can be helpful for your blog?

You Might Also Like

6 commenti

  1. Hello dear i just acepted the nomination Thanks!!!! kisses
    http://purefreckles.blogspot.com/2015/07/liebster-award.html

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yeah! I'm happy! Can't wait to read your answer! Let me know!

      Elimina
  2. Hey! I accepted your nomination - answering your fun questions now! Thank you so much again. And btw, fab blog! <3 x theamateuranthropologist.blogspot.co.uk

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hiya, I accepted the nomination and have finished my post :) Thanks for the questions. It was good fun.

    https://mittymoonshine.wordpress.com/2015/07/25/liebster-award/

    RispondiElimina
  4. Hello lovely - I've finished responding to your post! Thank you so much for the nomination :D Read my answers HERE: http://theamateuranthropologist.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/liebster-award-ive-been-nominated-d.html

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Ehy dear, I'm sorry I didn't want to forgot you but I'm really busy! I'm going to read your post just now <3 thank you too!

      Elimina

Unstoppable. Powered by Blogger.

Modulo di contatto

Nome

Email *

Messaggio *

Liebster Award